MCITP Developer: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Data Access Design and Optimization Study Guide: Exam 70-442
Publisher: Sybex | ISBN: 0470108800 | edition 2007 | CHM | 674 pages | 11,8 mb
Get the preparation you need for exam 70-442, PRO: Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005, one of two required exams in the Microsoft MCITP: Database Developer certification path. Your essential guide to Microsoft's new SQL Server 2005 certification features practical and in-depth coverage, including:
* Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam.
* Practical hands-on exercises that reinforce critical skills.
* Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles.
* Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day.
* Exam Essentials, a key feature at the end of each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking exam 70-442.
* A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective.